*** Join our challenge every second week ***

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Challenge #10-Fall Colours

Hello
It's Debbie here today, just helping out for Alberto.

He will be back later to announce last weeks winners!! So pop back to see if its you!!

Can I say WOW!!! to all last weeks entries. They were all just stunning. Thankyou all so much for joining in with us.

Anyway onto this weeks Challenge. We want you to use

Fall Colours!


here we have our guest Małgorzata Salamon


Here's our fab DT's Creations
and please welcome new member







 this is my card, enjoy!!!

Great arent they?

We're really looking forward to seeing yours
Bye xxxxxx
Hugs
Debbie xxx


8 comments:

  1. Wooooow, all the DT-creations are just so amazing! Very inspiering and georgeus. Great challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow - the creations from the DT are just amazing.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maravilhosas criações!!!
    Obrigada por inspirar-me!!!
    Abraços!
    Marlei
    Brasil

    ReplyDelete
  4. The creations by the DT are simply fabulous, what talent! Love the theme.

    happy crafting
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I am SO thankful your blog is in english...thank you. Is this Spanish? This is my first time here and I enter many challenges. When I opened your blog I gasped at the wonder and absolute beauty of your header...the water, the subtle top right hand corner, all the magic within. For me...this was the win! Anything else is plain and simple fun only. Thank you for your DT cards...also fantasmo and ecclectic, as is your blog. WOW. I have to come here when I get "down", just to see the header. It is an "upper"! I will be spreading the word!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful creation from the DT members!
    Hugs, Ann-Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what awesome creations by the DT all amazing work girls.
    Thank you for the challenge.
    Betty x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic cards by the DT. What fantastic inspiration. Hugs, dj1952 (Debra)

    ReplyDelete