*** Join our challenge every second week ***

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Challenge #19 "Pink and Brown": Winner and Top3 ♥ Challenge #20: "Spring"

Hello everyone!
and
Good Evening!

It’s time again for a new challenge at Deep Ocean and thanks so much to all who joined us last fortnight for our first color combo challenge!

So, first of all, the random.org choice for our lucky winner…


n.88 Niili from Workshop of Niili  with this lovely card:


My best compliments sweetie! Take your banner from the tab “blinkies”.

And what about Top3? The choice is always so hard, but we have to pick out somebody, and these are our favourites this fortnight:


#11 - Fleur



#43 - Coops


#73 - ElinH


Congratulations girls! Grab your blinkie from the tab “blinkies”, please, we are so proud coming in your site and see our badge!


And now it’s time to announce this fortnight theme, are you ready?!

So this is:

SPRING

You can find our RULES in the sidebar, please respect them and most of all, HAVE FUN!!

And now the pretty nice works of our DT members:



Sara 




It’s your turn, enjoy yourself and surprise us!

Franz♥ and the Deep Ocean DT. 






19 comments:

  1. Oh my word, Thank you for picking me as one of the top 3, what an absolute honour with all those amazing crafters out their. Congratulaitons to the other ladies too
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Thank you soo much for picking me! Amongst all those wonderful entries. I'll "wear" the blinkie with pride :D Congrats to the other girls too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Awesome work from the DT! I'm always delighted to be playing along with your challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!

    Such a great collection of beautifull creations! You have a creative team! I have one little question: the winnar and top 3 from # 18 I can't find it anywhere ( Yes, I played along ;) ). I probably look wrong...

    Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Were the winner and top picks for challenge #18 Love ever posted. I just can't seem to find it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for letting me play! The designers did a lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb DT work and another Fab challenge thank you,
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous challenge and great DT work. Thank you! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This type of cards collections are so fabulous.Flowers,Butterflies,ribbons are really increase beauty in the cards.Thanx to share with us this kind of collections.

    excel courses sydney

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the fab challenge and amazing DT inspiration!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everyone's work is so beautiful! Mine isn't fancy, but it is bright and springy. Thanks for the challenge. I love Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cant seem to find the winner/top 3 of challenge #18 Love You. Can you point me in the right direction. :) Ta.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WoW, fabulous inspiration from the DT! Thank you for another fun challenge, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The DT´s creations are all stunning :)
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  15. The DT inspiration is stunning, thank you for a fun challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your DT inspiration is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic work by the DT. Love all of the beautiful images and papers. Hugs, dj1952

    I do enjoy leaving comments, however, I find it takes too much of my time to use word verification, so I won't be able to leave any comments after this.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a talented team! All your work is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  19. thank you for this challenge and all the inspirational creations which are gorgeous.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete